Why do i need a real estate agent?
What are 3 advantages of being a real estate agent?
- #1. Income Potential.
- #2. Flexible Schedule.
- #3. You are a Business Owner.
- #4. It's a People Business.
- #5. You Help People Achieve Their Dreams.
- #1. Success Requires Patience.
- #2. You Experience Rejection.
- #3. This Job is Competitive.
What is the most important for real estate agent?
- Knowledge is power.
- Build a network of connections.
- Understand the local housing market.
- Attention to detail.
- Engaging personality.
- Interest in houses and architecture.
- Hustle and tenacity.
- Honesty and integrity.
Why you should choose me as your real estate agent?
I have noticed real estate agents are much more Republican. I know why: because they live in a world of voluntary transactions. Everything is about making the sale beneficial to the buyer. Contrast that with government, which forces transactions without your consent.— Kenny Xu (@kennymxu) September 16, 2023
What are the pros and cons of a realtor?
- Pro #1. Achieving Freedom.
- Pro #2. Feeling Responsible.
- Pro #3. Being Respected.
- Pro #4. Excitement.
- Con #1. Having Nothing to Do.
- Con #2. Doing the Wrong Things.
- Con #3. Weird Working Hours.
- Con #4. Irregular Income.
What to say when asked why you want to be a real estate agent?
What do most realtors struggle with?
- Not having enough listings.
- Lead cost is high as compared to the conversion ratio.
- Not having an established sales process.
- Not knowing where the deal is in the sales process.
- Failing to leverage technology.
- Failing to leverage on referrals.
- Abiding with real estate agent laws.
How do you nail a real estate interview?
- Social Media.
- Arrive Early to your Real Estate Interview and Be Prepared.
- Research the Company before your Real Estate Interview.
- Introduce yourself to all company staff you come in contact with.
- Grab a Business Card.
- Prepare 2 questions to ask during your Real Estate Interview.