Contact Pearson VUE online or by calling (888) 204-6284 to schedule an appointment to take the examination, and for updates on exam fee changes. If you hold an active salesperson's license or have already taken and passed the examination for salespersons, you do not have to take the exam again.
How do I take the real estate exam in Wisconsin?
Once you complete the Wisconsin 72-Hour Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License course, you can then schedule your state exam. The WI state licensing exam must be taken at one of the PearsonVUE testing centers (the state's testing center which administers the exam).
Can you take the Wisconsin real estate exam online?
You will still need to take your Wisconsin real estate license exam in person, but the rest of the process can be completed entirely online!
How do I take the MN real estate exam?
Individuals who wish to obtain a real estate license in the state of Minnesota must:
- Complete Prelicensing Education. Complete all required pre-licensing education from an approved provider.
- Make a reservation and pay the examination fee.
- Go to the test center.
- Apply for a license.
How many times can you take the Wisconsin real estate exam?
Exam overview This computer-based exam has no limit for the number of times you may take the exam, however you are required to pay the exam fee each time. At the conclusion of the test, you'll be notified whether you passed or failed. Upon passing, submit your application to the DSPS.
How do I get my real estate broker license in Wisconsin?
How to Become a Real Estate Broker in Wisconsin
- Step 1: Complete a Wisconsin Broker Pre-Licensing Course.
- Step 2: Submit a Wisconsin Broker License Application.
- Step 3: Pass the Wisconsin Real Estate Broker Exam.
- Step 4: Application Review.
What is the pass rate for the Wisconsin real estate license?
If you decide to retake the exam, use this as a guide for your studies. The passing rate for the Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson Exam is 75%. This test is purposefully difficult, but not impossible. Be sure to pay attention during your pre-license course and take studying seriously.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a real estate license last in Wisconsin?
The DSPS requires all real estate licensees — sales or broker — to complete 18 hours of CE during each two-year licensing period in order to renew their license.
How much does it cost to get a real estate license in Wisconsin?
What are the Fixed Costs Associated With Getting Your Wisconsin Real Estate License?
|State Examination Fee||$ 65.00|
|License Fee||$ 60.00|
|Application for Predetermination||$ 68.00|
|TOTAL FEES||$ 324.00 - $ 392.00|
How do I report an unlicensed contractor in Wisconsin?
Filing a Complaint by Mail To submit a complaint to DATCP by mail, download a consumer complaint form in English or Spanish here or contact the Consumer Protection Hotline at (800) 422-7128 to request a form by mail.
How do I find out if a contractor is licensed in WI?
You can confirm your contractor's license status using the DSPS credential/license search portal. Make sure the contractor is insured and bonded. Request a written contract, including all project expectations and agreements.
How much do realtors make in Wisconsin?
Real Estate Agent Entry Level Salary in Wisconsin. $67,000 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers. $103,000 is the 75th percentile.
What states have reciprocity with NY real estate license?
What States Have Real Estate License Reciprocity with New York?
|Reciprocity States||Type Of License Required|
|Connecticut||Broker and Sales. Current active license.|
|Georgia||Broker and Sales. Current active license.|
|Massachusetts||Broker only. Two years licensure and current active license.|
- How do I get my real estate license in Wisconsin?
- Steps for receiving your license are:
- Complete 72 hours of required real estate pre-license education.
- Pass the state exam.
- Submit application to the DSPS.
- How hard is it to get your real estate license in Wisconsin?
- To get a real estate license in Wisconsin, you need to: Complete 72 hours of approved Wisconsin Pre-Licensing education. Pass the course final exam. Pass the Wisconsin Real Estate Exam.
- How much does a Wisconsin real estate license cost?
- What are the Fixed Costs Associated With Getting Your Wisconsin Real Estate License?
Jan 6, 2023
No Details Cost 1 Application for Predetermination $68.00 2 State Examination Fee $65.00 3 License fee $60.00 Total $125 - $193
- How do I get a reciprocal real estate license in NY?
- Seeking a reciprocal real estate license as a salesperson? You'll need a broker in your home state that holds a current broker's license in New York to sponsor you. If you want a corporate broker's license in real estate, you'll need to file your corporation as a foreign entity with the state.
- What does DSPS stand for in WI?
- Department of Safety and Professional Services Department of Safety and Professional Services.
Where to take wis real estate test
|How do I contact the DSPS in Wisconsin?||If you require assistance with any information or services found on the Department of Safety and Professional Services website, please contact us at (608) 266-2112 or [email protected].|
|Who oversees the Wi DSPS?||Executive Staff Dan Hereth was appointed Secretary of the Department of Safety and Professional Services in August 2022. Secretary Hereth has spent his career in public service.|
|Who issues licenses in Wisconsin?||Wisconsin driver licenses and identification (ID) cards. The Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) mails all driver license and identification (ID) cards from one production facility.|
|Can LPC diagnose in Wisconsin?||Once you become fully licensed as an LPC you can opt to add a psychometric testing endorsement to your scope of practice. This will allow you to use a test instrument for diagnostic and assessment purposes, and involves completing addition education and supervised work experience.|
|How much does it cost to renew your real estate license in Wisconsin?||There is a $75 renewal fee to renew your Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson's license. The renewal fee can be paid using your credit card upon submitting your renewal application through the DSPS website.|
- What does the average realtor make in Wisconsin?
- On average, real estate agents make $84,459 per year according to salaries reported by Indeed users.
- What is a buyer agency agreement Wisconsin?
- A Wisconsin buyer agency agreement is used by real estate agents to formalize a working agreement between themselves and clients who are looking to buy residential property. The contract relays the terms and conditions of the business relationship to which both parties are bound.
- What is agency representation in real estate?
- The term “agency” is used in real estate to help determine what legal responsibilities your real estate professional owes to you and other parties in the transaction. The seller's representative (also known as a listing agent or seller's agent) is hired by and represents the seller.
- Do you need a buyers agent in Wisconsin?
- In Wisconsin, a homebuyer can choose to work with a buyer's agent or a selling agent. Either way, your agent is a specially trained professional, licensed by the state of Wisconsin, who is obligated by law to treat all parties to a real estate transaction fairly.
- How much does a beginner real estate agent make in Wisconsin?
- How much does a Real Estate Agent Entry Level make in Wisconsin? As of Oct 23, 2023, the average annual pay for a Real Estate Agent Entry Level in Wisconsin is $84,564 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $40.66 an hour.