Hey there, aspiring real estate rockstar! If you've got a passion for properties and a knack for negotiation, getting your Tennessee real estate license is the key to unlocking a world of exciting opportunities. So, put on your favorite dancing shoes (or socks), because we're about to boogie through the steps to becoming a licensed real estate agent in the beautiful region of Tennessee!
Step 1: Shake It Off with Pre-License Education To hit the real estate floor running, you'll need to complete a pre-license education course. Tennessee requires aspiring agents to complete 60 hours of approved coursework. Don't worry, this isn't a boring lecture-filled snoozefest! Many reputable real estate schools offer fun and interactive online classes that will have you grooving your way to success. So, grab your laptop, cozy up in your favorite PJ's, and get ready to dive into the exciting world of real estate education.
Step 2: The Tennessee Real Estate Exam - You've Got This, Champ! Once you've completed your pre-license education, it's time to showcase your real estate knowledge and rock the Tennessee Real Estate Exam
How do I get my real estate license in TN?
- Step 1: Complete 90-hour Tennessee pre-licensing education course.
- Step 2: Schedule and pass the state licensing exam.
- Step 3: Get fingerprinted and complete your background check.
- Step 4: Complete your Tennessee real estate license application.
How long does it take to get a real estate license in TN?
How much is a TN real estate license?
|Initial License Application||$91.00|
|Broker (Upgrade from Tennessee Affiliate Broker)||$91.00|
|Licensee Renewal (every 2 years)||$75.00|
|Firm Renewal (every 2 years)||$75.00|
|Time Share Renewal||$500.00|
How hard is the TN real estate exam?
How much does the average realtor make in Tennessee?
Selling your timeshare? Anyone assisting you with selling your #timeshare should be licensed through the Tennessee Real Estate Commission. Confirm their license at https://t.co/ctH2D5BttD. Questions? Contact our team at [email protected] or (615) 741-2273. https://t.co/HXrnX6WW9p pic.twitter.com/tioXgG3RNl— TN Department of Commerce & Insurance (@TNCommerceInsur) June 30, 2021
How long does it take to become a real estate agent in Tennessee?
Frequently Asked Questions
How hard is the real estate exam in TN?
How hard is the Tennessee real estate exam?
- What is the average realtor income in Tennessee?
- The average salary for a real estate agent in Tennessee is $33,500 per year. Real estate agent salaries in Tennessee can vary between $16,500 to $220,000 and depend on various factors, including skills, experience, employer, bonuses, tips, and more.
- How hard is it to pass the real estate exam in Tennessee?
- Is the Tennessee real estate exam hard? While the majority of students pass their real estate exam, a passing score isn't guaranteed. In Tennessee, about 30% of students have to retake the test in order to pass. The best way to alleviate your nerves and pass the test is to work hard and prepare as much as possible.